Maryland Bathroom Remodeling & Renovation
Bathroom Contractor Serving Clients Throughout Montgomery County Maryland
A bathroom remodeling project can bring new beauty and elegance to your home. If you’re looking to remodel your master bathroom, hall bath or powder room, the professional craftsmen at Realty Resurrections can make the job easy from start to finish. We work with many different types of materials. We can help you design and build the right bathroom to fit your lifestyle.
Maryland homeowners have trusted Realty Resurrections for over 3O years when it comes to remodeling bathrooms. We use today’s designs and materials that bring comfort and class to any bathroom project. Our experienced designers and workers will guide you through the entire project from designing the perfect bathroom layout, demolition of your old bathroom to choosing the right bath fixtures and materials for your project. Remodeling your bathroom will not only bring you comfort and style, but also ads added value to your home. Many homeowners that are planning on selling a home in the Maryland area see a return on having a new bathroom installed.
Call us today for schedule an in home estimate!
Have you done your homework? We ask that our customers do some preliminary homework before we come out for the free estimate and consultation. We’d like to know what products and styles you might be using for the remodeling project, such as:
- Tile – Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone
- Fixtures -Vanity Faucet, Tub/Shower Faucet, Mirrors
- Medicine Cabinets – Recessed or Surface Mount
- Cabinetry – Standard or Comfort Height
- Countertops or Vanity Tops – Silestone, Granite, Quartz, Cultured Marble, Formica
- Lighting – Recessed or Surface Mount
- Electrical – Existing and/or Additional Outlets
- Fans – Is your current one noisy? Would you like a quiet one?
- Toilets – Standard or Comfort Height, Water Efficient, Dual Flush
- Tubs – Soaker or Standard, Garden, Standard or Wide Width
- Shower Tub Door Glass – Clear, Pattern Glass, Diamon Fusion Treatment
- Shower Tub Door Finish – Framed or Frameless, Chrome, Nickel, Bronze, Oil Rubbed
- Flooring – Linoleum, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone
- Heated Floors – Require a dedicated circuit to meet building codes
- Paint – White Ceiling or Mono-color, Semi-gloss or Full gloss Finish
- Powder Room to Full Bath
We recommend using our preferred suppliers as you will only have to go to two places for all your selections and not have to “run” all over town. Plumbing Parts Plus will have everything you will need except for you tile selections. For your tile selections, please call ahead to Moasic Tile (301-881-2520) to make an appointment (at no cost to you) with a tile designer, be sure to mention that you are working with John from Realty Resurrections.
After you’ve done your homework, we will review your choices with you and provide any recommendations, based on your current fixture locations and space availability. We will check product availability and lead times with the suppliers. Once you sign the contract, and we know when the materials are due to arrive, we coordinate a schedule with you. We will contact you once again prior to the start of the project to give you a status update and to answer any last minute questions. We will again then do another walk thru with you the day we start, to go over your bathroom remodeling project one last time before we actually start.
All photos & videos are actual bathrooms
remodeled by Realty Resurrections.